Please enter the product name along with the title..

HDVideoshare

Guys
I have used many video sharing scripts standalone one, some of them have great features, but ease of installation and interface is one of the best with HDVideoShare, However when I was using I noitced few shortcoming which should be add to new version, this will make this product top of the its category
1 - System should generate thumb Image rather then asking member to upload one, this is very annoying, when you have commercial level of product, you make sure customer do very minimum.
2 - Progress bar is a must when uploading videos, so user can be assured that video is actually being uploaded
3 - True Video grabber will create more value, as video grabber will grab the video from youtube/ daily motion and convert them using ffmpeg flv2tool etc.
4 - featured videos order and numbers should be configurable by admin, i.e which video should show first second and so on..

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminProducts Team (Manager, Apptha) commented  · 

Hi Shamsul,
        Thanks for your valuable suggestions.
        1)Your first two valuable suggestions will be released in our next version.
        2)Admin can order the featured video by changing the order of the video in admin panel. It can be done by drag and drop the video position.(available from version 3.6)
        3)True Video grabber task can be done under customization.
        For further queries ,
        you can contact our team at bdm@apptha.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base