Please enter the product name along with the title..

Magento Airhotels

1. Reviews and ratings for host
2. Airhotels to be compatible with custom theme apart from its default theme "Stylish" or we can offer two more themes as optional
3. Highlight the number of accommodates for a property
4. Renting the rooms like Hotel Booking apart from renting the whole property.
5. Is it possible to showcase the properties based upon the countries or Cities
6.Can we give extra usage with additional amount ?. Eg: If you book a property "test" for 100 USD then you can use the property with it rules. For enjoying exact usage like, pool, trucking etc click here . 150 USD
7. It is possible for the host to pay a minimum amount for registration and then add their space ?
8. Is it possible to enter the booking fee per hour, per week in add your space form ?
9. Is it possible to have a tab called "My customers" and can we maintain the list of customers who stayed in my property so that I can contact them in future.
10. It is possible to subscribe the host and if the host is adding new properly email will be sent to the customers.
11. It is possible to add video banner ?
12. Is it possible to invite friends ?
13. Can we integrate a chat module in the property page to contact the host or his agent to clarify the doubts then and there ? With their existing IM like GTalk or Skype
14. It is possible to have search option by Facebook friends and Gmail groups ? It means if we are logged in via Facebook and search by friends it should list our friends list who had used this property ? Check in from Facebook Friends

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)