Please enter the product name along with the title..

Hdvideoshare

1. Admin should be able to preview a video which has been added. Rather than having to copy link and go to youtube to preview what their users added in their Admin Panel.

2. Related videos need to be better, admin should have different options to set so user has best experience to find what they are looking for or based on what they watch it builds related video based on their viewings.

3. Intelligent Maintenance- easily clean up video database from things such as deleted or videos not workings

4.Video Channels so user could subscribe to

5. Iframe Embed code With anti-leech system... where video locations expire after 45 - 1 hour . its annoying when user watching a video and if i have it set to a certain place when a new vide places it resets page weird.

6. when video is shared on Fb or Twitter, people should be able to view from that feed not have to come back to your site

7. Allow user to create their own playlist

8.when a youtube or Vimeo link is posted during upload, the tag should read and create tags. it very difficult as a video admin when you have many videos and you have to add tags one by one. Even a quick small tag generator button in admin would help

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Agbortoko shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminProducts Team (Manager, Apptha) responded  · 

Admin can preview the video added just by clicking on the video link but there are no preview button. We will add the preview button over there for the convenience.

Intelligent Maintenance, Video Channels, user playlist and better related videos will be planned on future versions.

when video is shared on Fb or Twitter, people should be able to view from that feed, this is currently not supported, we are working to fix that soon.

Currently auto tag is working for Youtube alone. It generates tag from youtube when we add youtube videos.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminProducts Team (Manager, Apptha) commented  · 

Hi Michael,
        1) If your site have SSL certificate (https), then the video will be played directly in Facebook when sharing. Else it is not possible to play the video in Facebook.
        2)Currently auto tag is working for Youtube . It generates tag from youtube when you add youtube videos.(From version 3.4.1)

• mauro commented  · 

videoplayer module streams only last added video… More useful if I can select the video from published.

• Michael Agbortoko commented  · 

I know it says planned but when are you guys starting. i know something like this would really help admins like myself when video is shared on Fb or Twitter, people should be able to view from that feed, this is currently not supported, we are working to fix that soon. so our content can be found easy and shared.

Feedback and Knowledge Base